-les gladiators- Index du Forum
 -les gladiators- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Legends And Lipstick My Scandalous Stories Of Hollywoods

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     -les gladiators- Index du Forum -> Le Palais de la renaissance [Public] -> CONCOURS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
evanzyr

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 09:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Legends And Lipstick My Scandalous Stories Of Hollywoods Répondre en citant

You Won’t Believe Your Eyes! Relentlessly Readable Insider Stories

HOLLYWOOD LOVE AFFAIRS

For the first time ever, NANCY BACON, famed gossip columnist and editor of Confidential Magazine, is telling her whole story of what it was like to have love affairs with the likes of Paul Newman, Errol Flynn, Tommy Smothers, Rod Taylor, Vince Edwards, and Hugh O’Brian, plus exciting friendships with the Rat Pack, Judy Garland, Bobby Kennedy, Jay Sebring, Elizabeth Taylor, John Wayne, and Marilyn Monroe (to name only a few!).

BEVERLY HILLS, ROME, LONDON, PARIS

A young and gorgeous pinup model and starlet before she became a writer, Nancy dove right into the kids of parties found only in the glittering and glamourous playgrounds of Beverly Hills and Hollywood – and beyond to Rome, London, and Paris. Legends and Lipstick is an uncensored peep inside vintage showbiz, Jayne Mansfield’s horrible descent and death, The Manson Family murders, saucy sex romps, exclusive nightclubs and parties, and detailed, first-hand descriptions of where and how celebs played in the old days.

THE TARNISHED SIDE OF TINSELTOWN

Here is the untold story of Nancy’s courageous battles with breast cancer and alcoholism during a time when no one spoke openly about such things. The tarnished side of Tinseltown is the fascinating flipside to a tale that needs to be told. This is Nancy’s inside account from her humble beginnings as one of nine children growing up on a farm in Washington State, and what happened after all the fun and games in Hollywood were over – she went through divorce, depression, and a botched radical double-mastectomy… and she overcame it all. Her life is one of stunning extremes.

Dozens of photos

WHY LEGENDS AND LIPSTICK IS A MUST-READ

For those who can’t get enough of candid, no-holds-barred memoirs like The Kid Stays in the Picture (Robert Evans), You’ll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again (Julia Phillips), Shirley Jones: A Memoir, Watch Me (Angelica Houston), and I’m With the Band (Pamela Des Barres) – this book is for you.

Legends and Lipstick goes hand-in-hand with her daughter Staci Layne Wilson’s own tell-all memoir, So L.A. Take a look inside both books!

PRAISE

“Hollywood has always been a boy’s town, but as Nancy Bacon’s heartfelt memoir reminds us, the girls were always there, and they were smart and sharp and taking notes. A lucid and eye-opening book.” – Shawn Levy, author of Paul Newman: A Life

“An unapologetic, often steamy memoir. Nancy Bacon shares her love and lust for life in Hollywood; and her successful navigation of that glittering, mine-laden playground. She never saw the punch coming that took her down and dragged her to the brink. How she handled it is a gritty tale of guts and glory. Definite E-ticket.” – Laurie Jacobson, Hollywood Writer & Historian

“Breezy, juicy, shocking.” – H’wood Confidential

“Wildly entertaining highlights – and lowlights – from her vividly colorful past, with no detail spared!” – Cheesecake on the Side

“A fresh (and how!) look between the sheets at your favorite Golden Era gods and goddesses.” – Los Angeles Readers & Writers

“Wild tales, tempered with a sobering look at the dark side of Tinseltown.” – Zee Buzz

Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era Nancy Bacon
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era bookstore

Tags: book for ibooks, link without registering selling online ebook, book french, story offline online doc finder, download android, tpb free torrent, book OneDrive, download torrent isoHunt, book SkyDrive, free download via uTorrent, format txt pdf, eReader online, buy tom english download itunes

Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era mobile ebook
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book Box
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era free doc
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era pdf download full book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era purchase book text windows mobile
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era mobile ebook
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era read store amazon sale mobile
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era iBooks online how read via how to
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era download audio apple online thepiratebay
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era download without account
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era purchase book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book without pay
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era .txt download
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era discount for book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book from lenovo free
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book drive
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era free full pc phone book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era download torrent isoHunt
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era audiobook free
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book for ibooks
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era ebook free download
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era purchase book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era audiobook free
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book samsung
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era get free
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era get free
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book ZippyShare
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book MediaFire
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era download french
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book drive
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book without pay
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era story offline online doc finder
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era purchase book text windows mobile
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era bookstore
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era free download mobile pdf
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era online touch offline macbook author
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era .fb2 download
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era ebook free download
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book kindle
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book from motorola read
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era bookstore access selling online ebay
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era story offline online doc finder
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era audio book
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era book french
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era free macbook read
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era no registration read macbook full sale
Legends and Lipstick: My Scandalous Stories of Hollywood's Golden Era download torrent isoHunt

48a4f088c3

Bound by Blood: Hell is callingSilas Deane: A Connecticut Leader in the American Revolution (Classic Reprint)Teen Doodling Books: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Superhero Lydia: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalCat Automatic Litter Boxes: Cat Automatic Litter Boxes Product ReviewOf+Such+Things%3A+The+Memoirs+of+an+Everyday+Woman+of+the+Twentieth+CenturyNEW+VIENNA%2C+IOWA+PHOTOGRAPHSMy Life with Bob: Flawed Heroine Keeps Book of Books, Plot Ensues Pamela PaulConjuring for Amateurs: A Practical Treatise on How to Perform Modern TricksMercies in Disguise: A Story of Hope, a Family's Genetic Destiny, and the Science That Rescued Them
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 09:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     -les gladiators- Index du Forum -> Le Palais de la renaissance [Public] -> CONCOURS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange